by Rabbi Ed Weinsberg with Dr. Robert Carey
An inspiring physical, spiritual and emotional guide for boomer and senior prostate cancer patients, survivors and their loved ones.
Recommended by the National Prostate Cancer Foundation and winner of 6 book awards. Order CONQUER PROSTATE CANCER from Amazon today.
"Rabbi Weinsberg draws on his own medical ordeal to bring guidance and comfort to others." -- Rabbi Harold Kushner, author of "When Bad Things Happen to Good People"
CONQUER PROSTATE CANCER empowers patients to face diagnosis with dignity, explore their options realistically, and tackle recovery with optimism and determination. It is also an insightful resource for their wives or partners, family, friends, doctors, and other healthcare providers. Learn what others have to say about the book here.
As the author and his wife share the most intimate details of their prostate cancer journey, you will learn how to:
- Become an active member of your medical team
- Reduce pain and stress and renew vitality
- Overcome impotence and incontinence
- Enhance intimate relationships
- Draw strength from faith, family, and friends
The first book to emphasize robotic surgery for prostate cancer from the perspective of an informed prostate cancer survivor and healthcare educator, CONQUER PROSTATE CANCER discusses the latest research and advances in treatment, and profiles nineteen other patients who chose various treatment options.
Prominent robotic surgeon Dr. Robert Carey discusses medical and patient-care concerns and the author's wife provides a running commentary, sharing her thoughts about how she and her family coped with the disease and its effects.
With its low-key humor, positive and hopeful tone, and well-researched facts, this book is a powerful tool for surviving prostate cancer.
- List Price: $18.95 (may be discounted at Amazon.com)
- Paperback, 352 pp.
- This book contains adult material and is intended for readers ages 21 or over.
Additional bulk discounts are available for quantities of 8 or more.
CONQUER PROSTATE CANCER is the winner of several book awards:
- Amazon Bestselling Prostate Cancer Book
- Florida Publishers Association President's Award, Gold Medal for adult nonfiction
- Silver Nautilus Book Award Winner
- Indie Excellence Book Award Winner, men's issues category
- Indie Excellence Book Award Finalist, health category
- Next Generation Indie Book Award Finalist, health category
ABOUT THE AUTHOR AND MEDICAL EXPERTS
The author, Rabbi Ed Weinsberg, is a prostate cancer survivor and rabbi with a doctorate in gerontology from Columbia University. Contributing author Dr. Robert Carey is a prominent urologist and robotic surgeon with a Ph.D. from MIT. Dr. David Kauder, the book’s medical advisor, has been a urologist for the past 30 years and is a past president of the Massachusetts Association of Practicing Urologists.
Not Quite Ready to Order?