- "Pleasure isn’t just a destination; it’s a way to get there."
- "When I hug, caress or cuddle with my wife, I do it not just for her but for me."
- "For women - and for thinking, feeling men - foreplay is not something to do before sex. Foreplay IS sex!"
- "Creative lovers know that foreplay alone, without intercourse, can make for some of the hottest sex."
- "Do you want explosive, emotionally and physically fulfilling sex for your partner and yourself? Then stay in the moment and be truly present."
- "Serious sex should be fun and playful."
- "Learning how to connect to your pleasure centers is a science and an art. Once you learn more about your pleasure centers start connecting the dots, one brush stroke at a time."
- "The best way to rekindle passion is not to think from your head, but to think from your heart and your gut."
- "Giving pleasure is often more pleasurable than receiving it."
- "Sex can be enjoyed throughout your life no matter what your age. And it’s never too late to start mastering the sexual skills you missed out on in your earlier years. Young or old, you can take control of your sex life. With the guidance of a good mentor this is not only possible . . . it’s inevitable."
Other Inspirational Quotes
- "If you want to get somewhere, stop getting in your own way." — Anonymous
- “How did you know you could fly?” asked the little boy, addressing his best friend, the Rabbit. “How did you know you couldn’t?” he answered. — Margery Williams in The Velveteen Rabbit, a story for kids and adults
“How did you know you could reignite intimacy?” asked the man and woman, addressing their best friend, the Rabbi. “How did you know you couldn’t”? he answered.
— Rabbi Ed Weinsberg, Great Sex After Cancer, a website for adults only
- "People are made to be loved and things are made to be used. The confusion in this world is that people are used and things are loved." — Author Unknown
- "We came crying hither . . . but we can get past the winter of our discontent." — borrowed from William Shakespeare
- "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." — Lao-tzu, Chinese philosopher (604 BC - 531 BC)
- “Your marriage is in trouble if your wife says, ‘You’re only interested in one thing,’ and you can’t remember what it was.” — Milton Berle, 20th century comedian and TV personality
- “Children today know more about sex than I or my father did.” — Bill Cosby, 20th- 21st century comedian, actor and educator
- “Fail Forward! Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. It is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead-end street.” — Leeza Gibbons