Now You Can Reignite Your Passion,
Re-Energize Your Libido and
Reconnect with the One You Love…
…Even After a Serious Illness
Rabbi Ed reveals all you need to know in this breakthrough home study course. Read on to discover all the secrets to rekindle that sexual spark in as little as 3 weeks . . .
As if your illness wasn’t bad enough, now you have other serious issues to contend with.
Your sex drive, your performance in the bedroom, and your passion with your significant other are all at risk of permanent, lasting damage.
Something must be done so you can get on with your life in a way that will make things even better than they were before the illness.
What if I told you that there is a PROVEN way to seduce your lover and raise their PQ - Pleasure Quotient, so you’ll know exactly what to say and do, and equally important; what NOT to say and do, every single time?
It really is possible and I’m going to show you how. You’ll also learn . . .
- How to easily become part of your medical team led by your doctor, to recuperate faster, both generally and sexually
- How to raise and sustain enhanced intimacy to create new physical, emotional and spiritual satisfaction and greater overall happiness
- How to experience some “afternoon delight” with your spouse or partner . . . like never before
- How to reassert your masculinity or femininity by giving each other new highs, instead of all too frequent lows
You get a whopping 4-hour, 10-module experience that will show you how to re-invigorate sex and intimacy after a major illness like cancer.
Limited time offer—just $97 (value $194).
1. "Make Love" Don't Just "Have Sex"
2. Apply the S-T-I-C-K Method of Sensual Focus
3. Discuss Intimacy and Sexuality with Your Doctor
4. Determine if Hormone Treatments Are Right for You (Risks-Benefits)
5. Redefine What it Means to be a Man or Woman
6. Communicate Openly with Your Spouse or Partner
7. Rev Up Your Romance
8. Pursue Erotic Activities Together
9. Develop a Healthy Lifestyle
10. Keep the Faith to Regain Intimacy
These 10 training modules are presented online through a pre-recorded audio-video slideshow. This means you can listen as many times as you like to the modules that you find work best to help you achieve an increasing level of personal satisfaction.
Plus, each module is followed by a brief question and answer session as needed, to help you apply real-life concerns and solutions to your own relationship.
You Also Receive $142 in Bonus Gifts with Your Order!
Just look at what we’ve put together for you:
Bonus Gift #1 -- Special Report: Coping with the Impact of Illness on Intimacy
This report features four articles written by Rabbi Ed and two other authors - a prostate cancer survivor and a leading psychologist. These articles focus on regaining sexuality and intimacy and understanding masculinity before or after prostate disease or other illness.
- How Prostate Cancer and Testosterone Loss Can Affect Both Men and Women, by Rabbi Ed Weinsberg, Ed.D.
- Sex after Radical Prostatectomy and Separation, by Lenny Hirsch, Haifa, Israel
- Answers to Six Scary Sexual Health Questions, by Rabbi Ed Weinsberg, Ed.D.
- The Masculinity Crisis, Redux, by Ronald F. Levant, Ph.D.
Bonus Gift #3 -- Audio Interview: Coping with Patients’ Sexual Concerns – Rabbi Ed interviews prominent urologist, Dr. David Kauder (value $29)
This recorded interview features Rabbi Ed in conversation with Boston-area urologist Dr. David Kauder. The doctor responds to questions about male and female problems that interfere with intimacy and various prostate cancer treatment side-effects. While outlining the risks and benefits of various male and female urological treatment options, Dr. Kauder presents ways modern medicine can offset sexual dysfunction.
Dr. Kauder is the former managing partner of one of the largest urological practices in Massachusetts, a former President of the Massachusetts Association of Practicing Urologists and Member of the American Urological Association’s Health Policy Council. Each year, Dr. Kauder volunteers his time serving as a urologist-in-residence in impoverished countries.
Bonus Gift #4 -- A Half-Hour Free Consultation with Rabbi Ed (value $75)
After viewing this ten-module video series, you can take advantage of one more feature of this program:
If you and/or your partner have survived cancer or some other serious illness, you’re invited to contact Rabbi Ed for a free 30-minute Intimacy Discovery Session.
He is offering the gift of his time on a first-come, first-served limited basis for those of you who want a re-igniting intimacy breakthrough session, and your session is guaranteed when you purchase his home study program.
So now it’s decision time.
You have a choice to make at this point in your life. You can choose to suffer in silence, to be frustrated in the bedroom, with all the side effects of low self-esteem, self-confidence and an eroding passion in your relationship.
Or you can choose TODAY to take real action and make your future better than it was before your illness! You can enjoy a spring in your step, a spark in your relationship, and a fire in your belly.
The Home Study Video Course plus 4 bonuses together are valued at $336, but your cost is only $97 for a limited time!
It should be a no-brainer -- go for it!
The risk is on us, since we offer a rock-solid guarantee of refunding your money within 60 days, if these materials fail to provide transformative guidance to enhance intimacy in your life.