This site suggests effective ways to enhance intimacy, but the author, Rabbi Ed Weinsberg, does not purport to give medical advice. Before making any medical decisions, you should see your doctor or another qualified medical professional. Comments submitted to this site will be moderated and inappropriate comments will not be posted. This site contains adult material and may be accessed only by viewers ages 21 or over.
Responsibility for Content
are solely responsible for all content that you post, email or
otherwise make available through the Website. For all content provided
by you, you agree to indemnify Health Success Media, LLC, and its
You agree not to submit any content in any forums, chats, emails or otherwise that:
• is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise illegal;
• is threatening, abusive or disruptive to other users (including without limitation repetitive, meaningless messages, personal attacks, content constituting spam, etc.)
• abuses or discriminates on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, region, disability, etc.
• infringes any party’s intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyrights and trademarks;
• impersonates another person or misquotes another person
• violates any applicable law, or violates any party’s rights; or
• offers or advertises any goods, or services or solicits any funds or consideration.
In addition, you agree not to contact any users of the Website (including through off-line communication) for the purpose of threatening, harassing or abusing them due to their content submissions on the Website.
Identity and Privacy
You must use a consistent name or "handle" for any submissions you make, and you may not submit content under another person’s name. If you choose to remain anonymous, any claims or inquiries must be genuine, and all comments must be truthful, without your taking on a false identity.